Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day!!!!
Well today is Memorial Day and we had a busy day out in the yard...  we ended up getting two granny smith apple trees and one pecan tree!!!  While we were out planting the apple trees we noticed  one of the peach trees, the fruit had all died on it....  the second one the fruit is starting to do the same thing so I need to do some research and see what we need to start spraying on our peaches...  The pear tree is loaded and I thinned out the full tree.  I need to check on the plum tree and see how it is coming along.  Last year I believe we had about three plums on it...  I hope it will do better this year.
So we let the baby geese come out of the nesting area and we put the small swimming pool in with them and today they discovered it...  I will have to try to sneak a picture of them!!!  
Well all the chickens and geese are all getting along real well so I guess the door will now stay open and they are all going to mingle together.


This is going to be the last week of school and then we will have about two and a half weeks off....  yeppppppy!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mom's Place said...

I wanna see the babies!

Followers