Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PAPER WORK IS ALL DONE!!!!


Good day at work today, got all my paperwork done and all submitted in!!!  That has to be the one thing that I don't like about my job....  INVENTORY!!!!!!!   There is so much food and supplies in that kitchen... and on the sheet that I have to fill out, it makes no sense!!!!  For instance, if I needed to order pan spray, like pam, it is listed under oil....  ok that kind of makes sense.... but on the inventory....  its listed under coating!!!!  What!!!  I would love to know who the brain surgeon is that put that together!!!  I think over the summer I am going to make my own list and as long as I have the correct number it will be a ton faster!!!

So a couple weeks back, Daniel went to the LDS Senior Prom.  It was clear down in Columbia but he and a friend drove down there.  He said the music wasn't the best, I have heard that one about a million times...  but we did take some pics, so I will add some on to here.  =)


OK, so the neighbors cat wanted in the photo shoot!!!



1 comment:

Mom's Place said...

I'm sure that it had to have been better that the dances here! Any place is better than the dances here...they're so bad, Rich and I refuse to chaperone at them any more!

Followers