Friday, May 11, 2012

So I Don't Think Anyone Will Ever See How Good I Have Been!!!!!!!!
So I have been so good and writing on this blog and only I get to enjoy it!!!  Well that's ok with me.
Wow, I am so glad that it is Friday!!!!  I love Saturday's and I get to sleep in till 7:00!!!  What a treat!!!  We have only fourteen more school day left for this school year.  =D


So I think this weekend we are going to work on cleaning out the chicken pen...  We will have to pull out all the old straw and then put out new!!!  It sure will not be fun but will smell a lot better when we are done.  The baby geese are getting so big, I will take some pictures of them tomorrow and download them and post them on here. 
So it is date night and we will probably go to Panera.  I really like to go there because I can eat and not feel uncomfortable and we just discovered Blueberry Frog!!!  I love there coconut yogurt with fresh pineapple and almonds on it!!!!!  YUMMMMY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

What's Blueberry Frog?

The Old Buffington's said...

Blueberry Frog is a frozen yogurt shop... very yummy!!!!!

Followers