Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just another day!!!!


So it was just another day at work today...
Everyone was there and all went smooth!  So grateful for all my employees!!!


Well we got the garden started yesterday!!!  I don't think that the cantaloupe will do very good, it kind of looks sad!!!  Maybe we will pick up a couple more.


It sure seems like Thursday today...  maybe it is me just hoping for the weekend to get here sooner!!!  =)


Well we are heading out to get more garden stuff.   Until next time!!!

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

We did strawberries this year!!! I have to do a little bit at a time...already no one's gardens are doing well this year. Kind of sad. We have nice weather and normal temps, and then we get hit with a hard frost....in May and June!

The Old Buffington's said...

We have been getting lots of random rain so it is helping our garden... I will have to put some pics of the garden on here soon!!!

Followers