Thursday, May 10, 2012

Almost made it through the week!!!!

Wow....  can't believe that it is almost Friday!!!  And to made it even better....  from now till the end of the school year, every Friday is causal Friday!!  WooHoooooo  that means that we get to wear blue jeans to work and a t-shirt!!!!  So happy!!!!


This school year has gone by so fast.  At least it sure seems like it now.
At the beginning of the year we were happy to just make it through one day!!  Then we were so happy to make it through one week, then one month and now we have almost made it through one full school year!!!
It was sure a lot of HARD work, but now as I reflect back, I love this last year.  Don't get me wrong, it was hard... frustrating.... exhausting..... tried my patience, but now I see that it was all so worth it!!!  I love the culinary program that we embarked on this last year.


You know.... this may be a good place for me to do journal writing!!!  I don't mind typing and the computer will spell check for me and my fingers won't cramp up on me and I think that this will be a good idea!!!!

1 comment:

Mom's Place said...

LOL! You're so funny! Love the randomness!

Followers