Wednesday, May 9, 2012

So I guess I could go on Facebook....
So I was thinking that I could go on facebook and put something like....  "guess who's doing the blog thing"...  but now where would the fun in that be????
So I will just keep putting stuff down and see how long it takes before someone....  anyone....  thinks to look and see if this old mom is ever going to write again on her blog page...  then much to there surprise....  LOOKY   LOOKY  What I have been up to!!!!!


So glad the weekend is almost here!!!  We did get some rain today, at least at work we did!  I assume we did here at home also!!!

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

But I haven't seen anything on FB about this!! LOL!

The Old Buffington's said...

Nope... Decided not to post anything on there to see how long it would take for someone to see this!!!

Followers