Saturday, May 5, 2012

NEW DAY, NEW POST!!!!


So today I picked up our bountiful basket, which had.. apples, pears, bananas, kiwi, grapefruit, pineapple, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, zucchini, broccoli, and potatoes.  Good basket today!!!
I go early and volunteer to help put the baskets together, which I enjoy!  I have done this every time except for one time.
So on my way back home I went by the church and dad and Daniel were there waiting for Jaz and I.  We all got in the truck, leaving the van at the church, and went out to Belton/Honea Path for "Hands on Greenville"...  First we started at a youth summer camp, cutting down small trees and clearing brush, loading it all on a huge trailer, twice.  After that we headed out to Greenville to a women's shelter and scraped paint on the outside of the building and painted.  We did all get a really cool t-shirt.   So 3.5 hours later we were heading back to the church to get the van and then heading home...
So now I have tons of laundry to do... vacuuming to do.... kitchen and bathrooms to clean....  and dad wants us all to work in the garden!!!  Not sure I will be able to make that one.  =)

1 comment:

Mom's Place said...

I love Bountiful Baskets....I haven't been doing it though. Need to wait until School is out. Saturday is my only sleep in day (even if it is until 7)!

Followers