Saturday, May 26, 2012

WHAT A FUN NIGHT!!!!!


We had such a nice evening with Jeff and Lindsay tonight!!!  First we went to Ruth's Chris....  that was the best stake I have ever had...  now the lobster bisque was not my favorite....  if we go back I would diffidently get the caesar salad.  We also all shared a creme brulee...  wow!!!!  That was great!!!  Had a taste of grandma's cream pie without the shell!!!
Next we went to the mall and went walking around....  and walked off our dinner.  I love to go window shopping and while at the mall have to go by Zales and get my ring cleaned.  
I love all the smells in bath and body works....  needed some hand soap and got dad a good smelling after shave!!!  Nice that they now have men's stuff now!!!
Dad wanted to get some flip flops and we searched stores and finally found a pair at rack room shoes.  We also found a pair of shoes that are like the Tom shoes...  light and comfortable....


Nothing for mom, night out was good enough!!!!





1 comment:

Mom's Place said...

Wait...Bath and Body Works has men's stuff now? Going to have to check that out!

Followers