Friday, June 1, 2012

DANIEL'S GRADUATION!!!!!


What a nice but really LONG night!!!  They're were 485 in the graduating class.....  This ceremony went on for a good two hours after the hour that we had to be there before hand!!!!  Oh well, it was a really nice program....  I did take a video also but not sure if I can figure out how to post that, but I will try.  I didn't get the camera on in time to record his name but it does show him getting his diploma which was the important thing!!!    So I will post some of the pics....









Rylee wasn't impressed!!!!



That is Daniel walking in back of the chairs, he had to go up in back of the stage to get with the choir.


Again one of Daniel walking towards the stage.


This is the choir, not even going to try to tell you where Daniel is...  the picture is way to blurry!!!


All the graduates are now seated.


OK so I didn't get the stupid camera on in time to hear his name but that is him walking across the stage to get the beloved diploma!!!!!!  =)


1 comment:

Mom's Place said...

Holy Smokes! 485 graduates?!?!?! That's a lot of names to read!!! Congratulations Daniel! Wish we could have been there!

Followers