Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Fun!!!!


So yesterday was the first day of summer vacation...  So what did we do??
Well, it ended up being a running around day, Krysten had to get a new charger for her phone, we dropped Daniel off to look for a job, we went to Aldi's (my first time there, I might mention), the post office to get a box to send Sam out his father's day stuff, target to finish filling the box, back to the post office to mail it off, home to drop everyone off and put the frozen stuff away, back into town to pick up Daniel....


Today we went to The Great Escape for free movie day!!!  We got to see Rio!!  Is a cute movie and just fun to see a movie really big!!!


Right now all the kids are laying down or sleeping and this mom is laying on the couch with my lap top!!!


Think we are going to go to the zoo tomorrow!!!  I will let you know!!!!

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

I keep hearing about Aldi's...what is it? Good luck to Daniel! Sounds like a normal day for me! Speaking of which, I need to run 4 boxes to the post office tomorrow! Enjoy the zoo!

The Old Buffington's said...

Aldi's is a grocery store that you bring your own pages to and pay a quarter for a cart and get the quarter back when u bring the cart back. Everything in the store is really cheap... Diffidently worth going to!!!

Followers