Thursday, June 28, 2012

CRAIGSLIST


I love craigslist...  About two weeks ago, we needed to get rid of one of the truck shells that has been setting in the back yard for ...  maybe two or three years!  So we washed it up and posted it on craigslist for $100.00....   These are the pictures that I posted with the ad.







So the first day I didn't hear anything and I was thinking that maybe I did something wrong...  but the second say I started to get e-mails inquiring on the shell and by that afternoon I had a guy drive out here from Asheville North Carolina and bought it!!!  He was so happy and so were we.


So I was thinking...  that worked really well so lets try it again....  So this morning I went out and took some pictures of a bbq that we were going to put out for the trash guys next week and lets see what happens....


So I posted FREE BBQ  The first one here gets it!!  ....  Here are the pictures I took:











And I will be darn if within 15 minutes the bbq was gone!  I also had another guy show up 5 minutes later and was sad it was gone.  I also had 2 e-mails saying that they wanted it....  but it is gone!  That was really fun!!  Can't wait to do it again!!





No comments:

Followers