Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BOY IS IT QUIET AROUND HERE!!


Well Jeff and Lindsay left last night for their month long vacation then they will end up in Idaho...  =(
Sure going to miss them.  On the up side...  we now have an apartment for visitors!!  I have been over cleaning and setting up for company!!  Our first guest will be Sam and Krysten on Friday!!  Hurray for company!!  Maybe it will take my mind off Caleb... Josh... Sarah...  and Tyler...  This Grandma is going to miss them a lot...  =(


This is the bathroom looking at the sink...  ready to go.



Here is the shower and toilet...


This is the left closet...


This is the right closet....


Looking into the bedroom from the closet area...  Mattress is being picked up from Costco today.




Here is the living room and when Daniel gets home from work we will be moving furniture in.


Here is the kitchen area..  and someday we will get the cabinets put in then it will look great!


As you can tell from the pick... we now need to trim up this place...  Jeff was going to try to do it but the time just slipped away, so we will get it done and also will give dad a little project to do around the house.




Also on a good note....  I have an extra refrigerator again...  How I have missed that!


We are leaving on Saturday to head up to Scott's for a week...  that will be fun, just wish Buka and Tsomo were going to be there also.  Maybe this will be a good visit with just Scott and maybe we might be able to soften his heart with the church just a bit.  =)  I will take pics..


Big news also, we got a pool.  Not a big one but will be great for cooling down on one of those hot days.
The kids tried it out last night and they had a blast in it.  =)  I love that it is on the patio so I can even sneak out into it and feel ok about it!  




Summer is going to be great this year, I can tell!!!!  =D



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooo....a pool! I wanna come over!
BTW, this is Amy...I cant remember my password. :)

Followers