Sunday, June 3, 2012

MOM'S BIRTHDAY


So it was my birthday yesterday and I had a great day!!!
So I will tell you of my full day:  First I went and picked up our bountiful basket, we got banana's, oranges, pineapples, cantaloupes, strawberries, lettuce, green peppers and mushrooms!!!  Everything was great, I love this week cause we got lots of fruit!!!  Just wish we got apples, we haven't gotten apples for about three weeks now.  Oh well.
So went home and decided to clean out one cabinet in the kitchen and ended up cleaning out five cabinets and one drawer.  =)
I got laundry almost done...  had one load in washer and one load in dryer...  almost though!!
Then Jeff, Lindsay, Krysten, dad and I all went to dinner...  my choice...  Red Lobster!!!  Yummy!!  I had cheesy biscuits, clam  chowder, caesar salad, coconut pineapple shrimp with mashed potatoes and broccoli, and key lime pie...  Everything was so good!!!  We had fun visiting and Krysten kept telling us how she was cursed at restaurants and how she always gets the bad servers and her food always takes the longest.....  Well our food did come out pretty slow but it was all good as we were all having fun talking....  So we were thinking that Krysten was just exaggerating.... So the server asked if everyone wanted a drink to go and so he went to go get them... when he brought them back and was giving them out one of the glasses fell, the lid came off and guess where it landed???  That's right...  right on Krysten!!!  How funny was that, we all laughed so hard!!  The dinner was great and they even came and sang to me....
After dinner we went to Bath and Body Works and I got to pick out anything I wanted....






How fun is that!!!!!

After we left the store at the mall...  they had where you could get a massage...  I have never had a massage before, well not a real one, so guess what I did???  I got my first massage!!!  Boy did it hurt!!  I had tears come to my eyes.  And then when he was done....  I felt GREAT!!!!!!

I had the best birthday EVER!!!!!!!!  Thanks to Jeff, Lindsay, Krysten and dad for a great night!!!!!

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

So fun!!! It's about time you get this back up and running! Now...off to read the rest!

The Old Buffington's said...

It may take a while.... there is lots of them!!!! =) Glad you seen this FINALLY!!!!

Followers