Wednesday, July 11, 2012

RANDOM PICTURES....


So I asked Daniel to clean in the bathroom and this is what I got.....







I'm thinking some ADD or ADHD might be involved here...  =(
Well eventually the bathroom did get cleaned, to my standards I might add.  =)


So yesterday early afternoon we had three waves of thunderstorms roll through...
Here is pictures after the first one and the beginning of the second...










Needless to say we did get some much needed rain, and I love lightening storms...
So between the second and third wave, I ran into town really quick and when I came home, I went past our friends house and seen this...










So if you ever wondered what happens to a tree if it is struck by lightening....  there you go!!!  I told my friend, it looked like a banana!


More storms today....  =)

No comments:

Followers