Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN.....


Well it has been stormy all week, not as bad as last week but still getting that much needed rain.  I have been taking pictures each day of the clouds and some of the rain so I will try to break them up by the day:


These are from July 11, 2012, last Wednesday....







Now these are from July 16, 2012, last Monday:















So we did get rain on Monday but I didn't take pictures of that so now we are to today:














I know, I know...  it is all starting to look the same....


So on another note, we are going to go camping next week at Lake Greenwood. We are taking the trailer and the boat!  Should be fun.  We are also taking Pearl with us so we decided to get her a life jacket so she can also go in the boat.  Notice the total excitement in her eyes!!!  NOT!








So this Friday, Kitty is getting her claws removed so we will do a before and after picture.




Before:







I will post some after pictures after we get back.

No comments:

Followers