Sunday, April 29, 2012

WOW!!!!  Two in one day!!!


So I went for the funeral and I knew I was in trouble when everyone was parking on the street and you could not even see the church.....  When I walked up to the church there was a ton of people and I found 3 of my co-workers so I went over by them.   As we were standing outside...  I might add here that it was 82 degrees out, they let the family go through the crowd and inter the church first.  We did see Judy and she grabbed my hand...  so I was thankful that she did realize that we were there!  After the family was all inside they closed the doors and said that others could stand in the back and as there were still about 40 to 50 more people that had not gotten in, the four of us decided to go ahead and leave.  We all signed the guest book and then we left.  I was a little sad cause I though I was going to finally see a true southern funeral!!!   Maybe next time!!  =)

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

A true southern funeral?

The Old Buffington's said...

Southern... Black... Baptist... Funeral!!!

Followers