Saturday, August 11, 2012

BOUNTIFUL BASKET...

Well I started back up with getting bountiful basket after all our trips.  Last week was my first one in about a month...   Before I post pictures, I just want to say that I had to go to the store and buy produce and I was shocked...  I bought 1 bag of salad mix, 1 bag of mixed veggies to add to salad mix, 1 tomato and 1 bunch of bananas and it came to $10.00!  WOW  I was in shock!
So for my $15.00 last week here is what I got....


So I got... 2 pineapples, 2 baskets of strawberries, 4 bananas, 1 head of lettuce, 4 tomatoes, 4 cucumbers, 3 green peppers, 2 bunches of broccoli, and 12oz of snow peas.


And today I got....


2 bunches of broccoli, 5 bananas, 6 kiwi, head of lettuce, 3 cucumbers, 2 bunches of kale, 3 green peppers, 5 tomatoes, 5 limes and a bag of grapes.

I'M HAPPY!!!!!!



No comments:

Followers